The personnel of DIAN have been working since 1987 on European projects in the fields of Education, Training and Culture and have participated in the implementation of many of these in collaboration with Organizations from most E.U. countries.
In recent years, DIAN has also participated in projects in the fields of Youth, Environment, Immigrants and Roma.
In addition, DIAN consults organizations wishing to participate in E.U. programmes offering them the following services:
- Supplying information on European Union Programmes.
- Providing advice on obtaining E.U. funding.
- Preparing and submitting proposals for E.U. programmes.
- Preparing reports to the E.U. as well as Project Management.
DIAN also provides Management services of already approved Projects to Organisations on the following:
- Preparation of interim evaluation reports regarding the development of a Project.
- Preparation of the final report on completion of a Project.
- Coordination of the partners.
- Supervision of the development of a Project.
- Supervision of the Project’s budget and expenses and distribution of the funds to the Partners.
Finally, DIAN is equipped with the following books of reference regarding the European Union:
- New entrepreneurs,
- Small companies,
- Women’s entrepreneurship,
- Tourism enterprises,
- Cultural issues,
- Minority groups,
- People with disabilities and special needs,