DIAN’S educational activities are based on the guidelines provided by the European Union regarding the equality and lifelong learning of European citizens.
The educational programmes that DIAN offers include:
- Business management seminars for entrepreneurs.
- Seminars on the preparation of proposals for E.U. funded Programmes.
- Seminars on the monitoring and administration of already approved Projects from the E.U.
- Seminars for foreign immigrants in Greece on the Greek Language, Tradition and the Arts.
DIAN has completed a wide variety of educational programmes throughout Greece and other countries such as:
- Seminars for Drama Teachers in schools from all over Europe, on the preparation of Theatrical Performances of Ancient Greek Drama plays. The seminars were held in Belgium, Holland, Germany, England and Greece.
- Seminars for Greek entrepreneurs on the changeover of their businesses to the Euro.
- Seminars for Banking Institutions in Greece on their preparation for the Euro.
- Seminars regarding the education of students with special needs to teachers from all over Greece, in collaboration with the Pedagogical Department of the University of Athens.
- Seminars on entrepreneurship for Technical Education Teachers in Greece, in collaboration with the University of Piraeus.
- One-day Seminars, Conferences and Speeches in various cities in Greece and the E.U., on subjects relevant to Education and Culture.
- Seminar on Holistic Medicine.