The partnership is composed of:
- Centre Theatre Calabria (Italy)
- Dian Foundation (Greece)
- Zneire Association (Bulgaria)
- Theatre Instabile Berlin (Germany)
The consortium represents n 4 European countries.
The project will be develop in 22 months, from June 2010 to Mars 2012.
The partnership will develop the following activities sectors:
- International Meeting of performing arts, called “The Cross of artistic creation”
- School of Art Performance
- Creating European Theater and Network of European artists and International artists.
The social and cultural universe in which we live has undergone some profound changes in years. In this world driven relentlessly by a constant stream of images in motion and where it is more natural to communicate thousands of miles away than with their neighbors In this context, our behavior our values but our systems of representation have changed. More than ever, artistic and cultural challenges and the performing arts are last place for a excellence of a non-mediated communication, it occupies a special place. It is in this context of reflection that it make up the project EROA – European Roots of ancient. From the thread of tradition and cultural roots, expressed through “the gesture”, the EROA project can create new hypotheses for research on theatrical training, according to routes.