The targeted Mobility Scheme “Your first EURES job” help young EU citizens aged 18-35 to find a job or traineeship in another Member State (contract duration minimum 6 months, 3 months for traineeship) and EU employers, SMEs in particular, to find the professional profiles they need for their business. It is an intra-EU labour market activation measure, combining tailor-made recruitment, matching and placement services with financial support for jobseekers and employers (SMEs).
YfEj is deemed to become a EURES instrument to help young people, including the most vulnerable (e.g. unemployed or low skilled young people), to get a foothold in the labour market. Services shall be free of charge for broth jobseekers and employers.
Measures and benefits for Young people
- Contribution to the travel and subsistence costs related to the Job interview
- Contribution to the travel and subsistence costs related to Country location
- Contribution to the costs incurred with Language course
- Contribution to the costs incurred with Recognition of diplomas and qualifications
- Contribution to the costs incurred with Specific mobility needs (supplementary trip allowance)
- Subsistence allowance for recruits trainees
- Preparatory training vouchers (language, soft skills, other …)
Measures and benefits for Employers
SME’s can benefit of financial support to deliver integration training programmes (basic or comprehensive) to young recruited candidates.