EURES TARGETED MOBILITY SCHEME
EURES TMS is aimed at enhancing the match between labour demand and job offers /vacancies in all EU member States plus Norway and Iceland, fostering fair and voluntary circulation of workers, in accordance with the European Pillar of Social Rights (that sets out key principles and rights essential for fair and well-functioning labour markets).
The action will combine tailor-made recruitment, matching, training and placement services with financial incentives
To gain access to the free services provided from our Mobility Advisors, the platform and the financial benefits, you can:
- Contact US to assist with the entire process:
- Contact Form: https://forms.gle/tJ26Q1LdeTr5bqtK7
- Phone Numbers:
- 0030 210 8253783
- 0030 210 8253933
- Register on the platform and you will be assigned to a fitting Mobility Advisor:
- Contact EURES Anpal directly and you will be assigned to a fitting Mobility Advisor
The TMS will deliver financial benefits for:
Relocation allowance to 2.500 mobile workers of whom 300 traineeships / apprenticeships
- Country relocation family members (spouse and dependent children)
- Job or work based interview trip flat rate reimbursement to 1460 candidates
- Recognition of qualification to 290 mobile workers / preselected job seekers
- Supplementary trip / relocation allowance to 140 mobile workers
- SMEs integration programs to 680 mobile workers
- Financial support to reimburse 1460 on site / on line language courses
- Subsistence allowance to 300 trainees/apprentices
- 50 on line language courses. This benefit is dedicated in particular to disadvantaged participants who cannot afford to anticipate money for a course.
- 500 accesses to preparatory training modules through the CLL platform, as far as labour market integration is concerned.