EURES TARGETED MOBILITY SCHEME
EURES TMS is aimed at enhancing the match between labour demand and job offers /vacancies in all EU member States plus Norway and Iceland, fostering fair and voluntary circulation of workers, in accordance with the European Pillar of Social Rights (that sets out key principles and rights essential for fair and well-functioning labour markets).
The action will combine tailor-made recruitment, matching, training and placement services with financial incentives
The TMS will deliver financial benefits for:
Relocation allowance to 2.500 mobile workers of whom 300 traineeships/apprenticeships
- Country relocation family members (spouse and dependent children)
- Job or work based interview trip flat rate reimbursement to 1460candidates
- Recognition of qualification to 290 mobile workers/preselectedjobseekers
- Supplementary trip/relocation allowance to 140 mobile workers
- SMEs integration programs to 680 mobile workers
- Financial support to reimburse 1460 on site/on line language courses
- Subsistence allowance to 300 trainees/apprentices
- 50 on line language courses. This benefit is dedicated in particularto disadvantaged participants who cannot afford to anticipate moneyfor a course.
- 500 accesses to preparatory training modules through the CLLplatform, as far as labour market integration is concerned.