“TOGETHER EVERYONE CAN PREVENT CYBERBULLYING”
Erasmus+ Strategic partnership for Digital Education Readiness
The TECPC project is a comprehensive approach to address the prevention, recognition and intervention of online harassment against its cruel social, psychological-medical & educational impact for children & teens.
The project empower educators, counselors, parents, students with knowledge of how to prevent & respond to cyberbullying in the digital era, by providing specialized guidance, training & proactively engage the actors in educational games & activities to learn about signs of cyberbullying & how to approach different situations in case.
- Because of the Covid-19 learning process moved in online, there has been a 70% increase in cyberbullying in just a matter of months, from 4%–72%.
- 61% of teens who report being cyberbullied say it was because of their appearance.
- 7 in 10 young people experience cyberbullying before they hit the age of 18.
TECPC PROJECT KEY WORDS
- Inclusive education, non-violent attitudes and a netiquette in digital communication
- Digital education readiness
- Prevention, recognition and intervention of online harassment
- Pedagogical approach of preventing cyberbullying
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT
– Focus on building capacity to implement online, blended & distance learning, developing digital pedagogical competences of educators.
– Study the impact of the cyberbullying.
– Equip the schools and educators with clear guidance materials.
– Proactively engage children & parents in prevention educational games.
- Psychological profiles of Cyberbullying actors
- Together Everyone Can Prevent Cyberbullying Handbook
- Prevent Cyberbullying Online Course for educators
- Prevent Cyberbullying Mobile App