Your first EURES job (YfEj 6.0) is a European project implemented by EURES National Coordination Offices, through partnerships involving EURES of other Member States, public, private and third sector organisations.
The project was coordinated by ANPAL (Agency of Ministry of Labour and Social Policies, acting as EURES National Coordination Office) in partnership with 12 co-applicants (Fondazione GiacomoBrodolini, Metropolitan City of Rome, Eurodesk Italy, Sapienza University, Romania, Croatia, Bulgaria, Greece, The Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Cyprus), 2 affiliates (ANPAL Servizi and CapitaleLavoro) and 15 associates (from Finland, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom and the Italian EURES network).
YfEj 6.0 aimed at:
- Developing innovative projects for the promotion of professional mobility, through the support of the European Commission
- Supporting young people to find a job, traineeships and apprenticeships in another EU Member State.YfEj 6.0focused on actual matching and placement services, covering all phases of placement, from active preparation to post-placement assistance for successful integration into labour markets
- Promoting a circular, voluntary and quality mobility of workers and the construction of a European citizenship
- young peopleaged 18-35, nationals of any of the EU28 Member States, Iceland or Norway, and legal residents in a EU28 Member State, Iceland and Norway
- employers in the EU28 Member States, Norway and Iceland, with a special attention to SMEs
Geographical dimension of the project:EU28 Member States, Iceland and Norway.
All business sectorsinvolved. The most targeted ones:
- logistics and ICT
- tourism and related services
- wholesale-customer care
The project foresees the following measures and financial benefits:
|Young people||Job interview trip allowance||Up to EUR 600 (flat-rate)|
|Relocation allowance||Up to EUR 1400, according to country of destination|
|Language courses and preparatory training||Reimbursement of actual declared costs up to EUR 2000|
|Recognition of qualifications and diplomas||Up to EUR 400 (flat-rate)|
|Supplementary trip allowance (for job interview)||Reimbursement of eligible declared costs up to EUR 500|
|Subsistence allowance||Complementary fee up to EUR 600/month (max. 3 months)|
|Employers||Financial support to deliver integration training programmes (basic or
comprehensive) to young recruited candidates.
|Up to 2000 EUR per recruited candidate.|
The project is to be followed by EURES TMS, starting at the 15th of March 2021.